Available in Print and Electronic Formats
Prepare Your Church to Answer the Question: Who Is This Jesus?
Who Is This Jesus? is a mini-magazine that communicates the gospel in a powerful, graphical way that is culturally relevant . . . yet the content is anything but 'watered down.'
Here is a resource to communicate the gospel in the language of today's audience using a 24-page, full-color, glossy, digest-sized magazine developed with modern-day outreach in mind.
Why is it so versatile? Because this tool can be used effectively as:
- An introduction of Jesus Christ to an unbeliever (it contains the relationship-oriented Four Spiritual Laws gospel presentation)
- A leaving piece for someone with whom you have spoken about Christ
- A follow-up piece for new believers that will help them understand the significance of their decision to trust Christ as Savior and Lord
- A follow-up study that can be done one-on-one or in a small group study
- An enclosure in a mailing piece because it fits easily into a standard 6x9 envelope
Electronic Version Also Available through Scribd:
Questions? Call 800-827-2788 to speak with one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives.
Be sure to mention source key RSS when you call.