The Gospel According to Mark—If there’s a more complete outreach resource, we’ve yet to see it.
Focused on Jesus. It starts with a manageable portion of Scripture, the Gospel of Mark, focusing solely on the life of Christ.
Meaning explained. Alongside the text are insightful notes so the reader fully grasps the meaning of the text.
Apologetics. Inserted throughout are full-color spreads carrying classic apologetic content: Evidence for the Resurrection; Lord, Liar, Lunatic; Why did Jesus Have to Die?
The explicit gospel. Finally, the booklet concludes with a clear gospel presentation following the Backstory format.
This NEW Evangelism Tool Features--
Complete NIV Text of Mark
Gorgeous Full-Color Graphic Design
Backstory Gospel Presentation
Give it away!
Available in Print and Electronic Formats
Prepare Your Church to Answer the Question: Who Is This Jesus?
Who Is This Jesus? is a mini-magazine that communicates the gospel in a powerful, graphical way that is culturally relevant . . . yet the content is anything but 'watered down.'
Here is a resource to communicate the gospel in the language of today's audience using a 24-page, full-color, glossy, digest-sized magazine developed with modern-day outreach in mind.
Why is it so versatile? Because this tool can be used effectively as:
- An introduction of Jesus Christ to an unbeliever (it contains the relationship-oriented Four Spiritual Laws gospel presentation)
- A leaving piece for someone with whom you have spoken about Christ
- A follow-up piece for new believers that will help them understand the significance of their decision to trust Christ as Savior and Lord
- A follow-up study that can be done one-on-one or in a small group study
- An enclosure in a mailing piece because it fits easily into a standard 6x9 envelope
Electronic Version Also Available through Scribd:
Questions? Call 800-827-2788 to speak with one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives.
Be sure to mention source key RSS when you call.